Saturday 23 March 2013

ACTRESS SHWETHA SRIVATSAV INTERVIEW

Kannada movies Exclusive interview of actress Shwetha Srivatsav 

Exclusive Interview of actress SHWETHA SRIVATSAV 

1. How did u come into acting.?

Basically i have done many roles as a theater artist, My dad [L.krshinappa] has also done a lot of Theater plays acting was not at all new to me. I can say that acting has come in my blood.I had also acted in a popular serial named manwanthara. So acting was not at all a new thing for me.


2.What you feel about the massive response you got for the movie SOLS.?

It feels really blessed that people are loving it and we never expected such a great response for SOLS from all over.


3. What kind of role do you prefer as an actress.?

I do prefer Dance oriented Roles, some thing like "Dil tho paagal Hein"


4. How was the experience working with SOLS team.?

Every one in the team were Friendly, every one had a positive energy, Dedication , passionate, supportive and the best part was that we enjoyed a lot during the complete shoot of SOLS.

5. When it comes in acting, Which Movie do u prefer.? Cyber Yugadol OR SOLS.?

I Don't wanna compare Cyber Yugadal and SOLS, cos both roles were different and i have given 100% in both the Movies.


6. Who is your favt actor & Actress.?

Dr.Rajkumar sir and Ananth Nag Sir in Kannada and Irfan Khan and Nasiruddin Shah in Hindi Cinema.
Madhuri Dixit and Kalpana are my all time favt actress.

7. Which are your Upcoming projects.?

Till now many directors has approached me, But officially i have not signed many projects. I will let you know in 20 days about my new Projects.

8. Final Word about SOLS.?

Thanks to all who have supported us , who ever has not seen please watch it and give me your valuable feedbacks. It really feels happy when many non kannadigas also are watching the Movie SOLS . Once again thanks to one and all.

KANNADA MOVIES ADMN TEAM :
Thank you so much being with us, all the very best for all your upcoming projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment